Durham Children’s Aid Society is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The board consists of seventeen members. Sixteen directors are elected for four-year terms, and one director is appointed for up to four years.
All of our board members:
- Live or work in Durham Region;
- Have an interest in children and quality children’s services;
- Are able to attend at least two meetings per month;
- Are members of the Society;
- Support the Vision, Mission and objectives of Durham CAS; and
- Are interested in advocating for the needs of children.
As the demographic profile of Durham Region is constantly changing, we are expressly interested in receiving inquiries and applications from members of Durham’s visible minority community.
If you are interested in getting involved with our Board, contact Susan McNeil, 905-433-1551, ext. 2236
Board meetings are held monthly (usually on the last Thursday of the month), and are open to the public.
Robert Woskosky, President
Andrew Campbell, Vice-President
Joseph Idegwu, Treasurer
Fayrial Leung, Secretary
Robert Royer, Past President