Compliment, Concern, Complaint
We view feedback a valuable source of learning as we strive to provide the highest quality service to children, youth and families. Our feedback and complaint processes provide a way to have your voice heard. Durham CAS is committed to ensuring that feedback and the resolution process is received in an equitable and accessible format.
Feedback and compliments
If you have a compliment or some feedback on our services that you would like to share, we want to hear from you. Your feedback helps us achieve that goal. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Concerns and complaints
We have a process in place to ensure accurate recording of complaints through a fair, prompt and confidential process. Your service will not be adversely affected by any complaints.
If you have concerns about a service you received, we want to work with you to resolve them.
Please discuss your concerns with your worker and/or their supervisor. If you are not satisfied following these discussions, you have several options.
- Leave a confidential voice message for Jodi Potts, Service Relations Supervisor at 905-433-1551 ext. 2288
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a formal complaint directly to the society
- and/or Child and Family Services Review Board
- and/or the Ontario Ombudsman, at 1-800-263-2841
Information is available from the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.
You can also find more information in the following brochures: