Complaint Review Process

Durham CAS strives to provide the highest quality service to families and children.

If you have concerns about a service you received, we want to work together with you to resolve them. Please discuss your concern with your worker or his/her supervisor. If you are not satisfied following these discussions, then you can file a formal complaint.

Additional information is available from the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services, in the following brochures:

You can also contact the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth at 800-263-2841.

The following outlines the various options you have for having your concerns reviewed:
(also available to download: Complaint Resolution Process)

Complaints Resolution Process