New Foster Care Initiative
We are pleased to introduce our new Enhanced Foster Care Initiative to care for the most vulnerable children and youth in our care.
If you have experience working with children or youth with behavioural, mental health or complex special needs, and are interested in providing full-time foster care — we need you!
Under this new program, foster parents will provide enhanced foster care for children and youth with challenging behaviours who require increased, full-time care.
- have at least one stay-at-home parent with advanced skills
- be skilled in collaborating with a variety of staff, agencies and other support systems
- be committed to ongoing training
Compensation is reflective of the greater demands, with increased financial compensation and increased specialized service supports, including:
- all-inclusive monthly rate of $2,650 to $3,350 per child (depending on complexity of the child’s needs, the provider’s skills and experience)
- a variety of supports, including: 1:1 child specific support, respite, 24/7 emergency support, etc.
Please see posting for a complete listing of qualifications and supports.
We will be hosting an information session for this program on August 22, 1 to 2:30 pm at our office. Please contact us to learn more or to register for this info session: email@example.com